- When can I play StarForge?
- You can purchase the game and play it right now. Go to -
http://www.store.codehatch.com to register and purchase the game. Then you can obtain a Steam key and activate and download it off of Steam. To purchase directly off of Steam visit - Buy on Steam
- What is StarForge?
- Please visit the Official StarForge website for more info. -
Also, view our feature list. -
- The Release?
- The game released on Steam September 22nd 2014.
- How do I get my Steam Key?
- If you purchase through Steam, you do not get a Steam Key. If you purchased directly on our website in the past, then you can get your steam key from out Store Website - Please visit Get Steam Key to get your Steam key after purchasing. You can then use that key to activate your copy of StarForge on Steam.
- Will this work on my PC?
- Please visit our store page for the latest info on system requirements. -
- Are you Free To Play?
- No, we are no longer Free To Play. Our original prototype was indeed released as F2P but we have since changed believing in a more simple process for the player to play and enjoy the game. You can purchase the game in our store -
- Multiplayer Support?
- Multiplayer is in the game. We support dedicated servers and have a lobby system.
- How do I get a job at CodeHatch?
- Please visit our careers page here - http://codehatch.com/careers.html
- Single Player Support?
- Singeplayer will always be an option in our game. It is being developed alongside the online offerings.
- Wonky physics?
- Any videos before Spring 2014 used an older version and it has since been majorly revamped in both control and made to look natural to the human eye.
- What's this about an IndieGoGo?
- In November 2012 we ran an IndieGoGo campaign to great results (their biggest gaming campaign ever at the time). This helped finance StarForge in a major way. The campaign is no longer running. You can view the campaign website here - http://www.indiegogo.com/starforge
- Where's my IGG perks?
- Please visit this link for the latest activity detailing our progress in delivering StarForge and the promised IGG perks. We plan on delivering perks right around the time the game goes 1.0 - http://www.indiegogo.com/starforge?c=activity
- Ask A Question On Our Forums
- http://www.forgeforums.com - Please ask a question here before emailing if it is about a general topic. We would also like your feedback to be posted here. We do read the forums and enjoy participating in the discussions when we can.
Email GuidelinesBefore sending an email, to help us serve you better, please use the following guidelines:
1. Please read the FAQ to the left of this page before emailing to see if your question was already answered.
2. Activating Your IndieGoGo Account - please put in the subject "IGG Account Problems" and include your StarForge account username in your description plus the perk you bought. Also visit http://www.store.codehatch.com if you haven't already.
3. Login Issues. Please list your StarForge account username. And make sure to read the FAQ section about logging in. If this does not solve your issue, please include "StarForge Login Issues" in the subject.
4. Founders Club Name - please put "StarForge Founders Club Name" in the subject. Also include in the email your StarForge account name and the name you want listed (First, Last, and Screen names are accepted).
5. Career at CodeHatch - please put in the subject "Career At CodeHatch" alongside your area of expertise in the subject.
6. Business or Press - please put "Business Inquiry For CodeHatch".
7. General Account Issues - please put "General Account Issues" in the subject line. And include your StarForge account username and the email you used to register with.
7. IndieGoGo Perks Or Founders Club Perks - please put "StarForge IGG Perks Inquiry" in the subject line. And include your StarForge account username and the email you used to register with for both your IndieGoGo account and your StarForge account.
9. If your email is about anything else please give us some time to respond. If it is of an issue above and the subject line is not proper, expect some delay for us getting back.
10. If you read all the way to this you rock and we thank you for helping our inbox out and keeping us more productive!
Please email William Sworin or Steve Smolley at either of the following address's:firstname.lastname@example.org - Primary email(send business inquires and account requests)
email@example.com - Secondary email not checked very often
- If you did not hear back after a few weeks on an important issue, please email back and be sure to read the guildelines to the left. We apologize if we missed your mail.